No thanks, I don't want to customize this item
Enter customization text in the field below.
Adding item(s) to basket...
discuss: Challah: The portion of dough set aside for the
Kohanim. Orlah: Laws of fruit produced by a tree during its
first four years. Bikkurim: First fruits, brought to the Temple
for a special ceremony.
A new translation with a commentary anthologized from Talmudic, Midrashic and
The ArtScroll Mishnah Series with Yad Avraham commentary brings the text to life
as it is developed and clarified by contending minds in the study hall.
* Hebrew text fully punctuated and vowelized
* New English translation distinguished for clarity
* In-depth introduction preceding each tractate
* Every phrase in the Mishnah is accounted for; no need to refer back and forth
from text to commentary
* Illustrative diagrams to explain concepts
* Prefatory comments to introduce new concepts
* Yad Avraham commentary covering the full range of major, and many secondary,